How can I use Webhook URL in Moitele softphone?
Webhook URL is an integration we offer that allows users to log data from the softphone into their database. Users can pass information from their Moitele account using webhook url. Basically, this integration allows you to record live actions into your database.
It can be used using these simple steps.
- Login to your Moitele account using your credentials.
- In the front page click on apps, and choose the browser softphone (it has a chrome vector)
- Login again to your browser softphone and navigate to settings.
- In the last section of settings you have a space to enter the webhook URL.
- Visit your webhook site, copy the URL and paste it into your Moitele softphone.
- When action is complete, please log out of your account. You should now be able to log every action performed in the softphone on you webhook site.
Please watch this video below:
What are the advantages of Moitele Desktop softphone?
Moitele's desktop softphone is one of the most advanced softphone in the industry. It is easy and simple to use as - Easy to install. Separate app for Windows and MAC Fully compatible with WebRTC Familiar Key board shortcuts Other advantages of the ...
How to use PortSIP softphone?
Moitele services are compatible with any standard SIP softphone. We recommend the following soft phones freely available from Android Playstore or iOS Appstore in the order of preference - PortSIP Android app: ...
How can I test my audio in the softphone?
Test your audio in Moitele softphone by visiting the settings. Follow these simple steps. Login to your softphone and visit settings. Scroll down to 'Test Audio' and click play to check the sound. Download the audio test by clicking the three dots ...
Why use Moitele Softphones?
Our new prospects choose Moitele softphones for the unique features we offer. See few reasons below: Easy to integrate into any browser. Excellent intuitive features from the minute you login. Your login information can be checked thoroughly to ...
How can I start using Moitele softphone in my browser?
Follow these quick and easy steps to start using Moitele softphone ASAP on your browser. We support most browsers: Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft edge, Opera etc. Visit app.moitele.com and enter your login details. If you forgot your password ...