How do I use the Call section to monitor my agents?
- You can Filter using Numbers, Time Stamp, Agent, Status and Call Type. This is an excellent tool to measure performance.
- the ‘Numbers’ filter helps you filter the data based on dialed numbers.
- ‘Call Status’ filters will generate results on these categories: Answered📱 , Unanswered📴 , Failed ☹ and Busy🔇.
- ‘Time Stamps’ are integrated to work to the exact date and time. (Example: February 9th, 16:51.)
- ‘Call type’ filters out the incoming and outgoing calls.
- ‘Agent filter’ will filter out the agents on your platform.
- ALWAYS hit ‘Search’ to execute.
You can always export the data and download it!
Read more on Downloading Data HERE!
What are the basics of Calls page?
The Calls tab has been built with the intention of giving you a simple yet easy way to monitor your call activities. We offer you multiple filters so you can find the data you are looking for easily. 1. Log-in to your account at app.moitele.com. 2. ...
How can I download call recordings?
Follow these quick and easy steps to generate downloads for call recordings. Go to 'Calls' page and filter the data you wish to download. You can filter the data by Number, Date, Call status, Call type, Caller ID, Display name and Agent name. In the ...
What should I do if I don't find the call in the call history page
In general, any call that lands on our server is visible in the call history even if the call has failed or busy or not answered. So, there are only two possibilities when you don't see a call in the CDR/call history - You are searching a wrong ...
How to filter active calls in calls section?
The new customer portal update allows users to filter through active calls in the calls section. This article will explore how to use the filters in the active calls section. 1. Visit https://app.moitele.com/login 2. Login using Moitele credentials ...
Where to find the call status codes in the calls page ?
Our 'Calls' section gives comprehensive information about call history. This section provides you details of successful calls as well as failed calls. Along with call history, we also give call status (Answered/Busy/Failed/NoAnswer), we also provide ...