How to add agents/team members into teams?
Agents and team members can be easily added using the customer portal. Before adding team members to teams, teams need to be created. You can also add team members into teams when editing team member information. Please follow the instructions below:
2. Navigate to the teams section and click on "teams"
3. Click on the edit information pen under action.
4. Edit team settings will look like this
Add agents/team members into teams
5. Click on the arrows next to agent/team members to add them to the teams
6. Double arrows allows users to select all agents/team members to add them to the team. Single arrows allow users to select single agents/team members
7. Watch the video below to see how to use the arrows:
Using the editing tools to add agents/team members into teams
8. Remember to click on "Update" to save your settings
Where can I add new team members?
The teams section in Moitele Customer Portal allows users to manage adding new team members, add them to teams, assign them roles and manage webhook settings. Please remember when assigned to a team users need to login using the teams option at ...
How to add a new team in customer portal?
Teams section in Motele customer portal allows users to manage team members, create teams, assign them to roles. Creating a team allows users to smoothly add and manage team members in the portal. Add a new team easily in the customer portal by ...
How to add new agents on Moitele User portal?
Follow a few simple steps and easily add new agents to your account! Log-in to your account at the user portal 2. Go to Agent/DID. 3. Click on Add Agent/PBX connect. 4. Click on create agent 5. Fill in the details according to the standard. 6. Click ...
How to add a blacklist number to the list?
1. Login to your admin account in the user portal 2. Go to DNC module 3. Click on blacklist 4. Click on the Add button 5. Create a black list name. 6. Assign the team 7. You can always add numbers in two ways. Attach a list of numbers in csv format ...
How to add/remove/edit an active destination list?
Add a new active destination 1. Login to your admin account in the user portal 2. Go to DNC module 3. Click on Active destination. 4. Click on add button 5. Enter the name for the destination. 6. Assign the team 7. Select the countries which you want ...