How to integrate Moitele Softphone with Zoho CRM?
Moitele Extension for Zoho CRM allows users to easily integrate Moitele into Zoho and make calls smoothly. The extension is installed within a few minutes and users can make calls directly via the platform by simply clicking to call. This article will provide step-by-step instructions on how to integrate Moitele softphone into Zoho CRM.
1. Login to your Zoho account, enter your credentials and navigate to the Zoho CRM homepage. Everyday information and data is displayed on the homepage.
2. Navigate to the top right corner and click on "Extensions Marketplace"
3. In the extension marketplace, navigate to "Channels"
4. Select "Telephony" under "Channels"
5. In the "Search Apps" section, enter "Moitele"
6. Type "Moitele" in the search bar and select "Moitele"
8. Choose which users in your organization have access to Moitele's softphone
9. Moitele is now ready to be used and can be accessed by clicking on the bottom right corner
11. Initiate calls by clicking on a number in your Zoho customer database.
12. When a call is initiated, perform functions such as call recording, call hold and mute.
13. All call records and data are available on the platform under the "Calls" tab.
Using and navigating Moitele's Softphone is extremely easy and to contact support email firstname.lastname@example.org
How to use the new Moitele widget for Zoho CRM?
The latest version of Moitele's softphone widget for Zoho CRM offers users a new design that improves user experience significantly. This article will be a guide on using the updated widget. To learn how to set up Moitele's softphone widget for Zoho ...
Does Moitele offer softphones?
Yes, Moitele offers softphones that are super easy to install and easy to use. We offer the following versions of the soft phone - Windows desktop app Mac desktop app Browser app (No installation required) Web app (Integrate with your own ...
How can I use Webhook URL in Moitele softphone?
Webhook URL is an integration we offer that allows users to log data from the softphone into their database. Users can pass information from their Moitele account using webhook url. Basically, this integration allows you to record live actions into ...
How can I test my audio in the softphone?
Test your audio in Moitele softphone by visiting the settings. Follow these simple steps. Login to your softphone and visit settings. Scroll down to 'Test Audio' and click play to check the sound. Download the audio test by clicking the three dots ...
How can I start using Moitele softphone in my browser?
Follow these quick and easy steps to start using Moitele softphone ASAP on your browser. We support most browsers: Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft edge, Opera etc. Visit app.moitele.com and enter your login details. If you forgot your password ...