How to use PortSIP softphone?
Moitele services are compatible with any standard SIP softphone. We recommend the following soft phones freely available from Android Playstore or iOS Appstore in the order of preference -
- Android app: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.portgo&hl=en&gl=US
- iOS app: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/portsip-softphone/id426903818
- Follow the steps below to get started -
- Install the app on your smartphone
- Open the app and fill in the following details on the log in section
- Username: This is the agent/device username. This is available under 'Agents' module in our customer portal
- Password: This is the agent/device password. This is available under 'Agents' module in our customer portal
- Domain: This is the server address or IP. Raise a ticket or contact us via live chat for the domain name
- Click Login, softphone will now register. After registration, you will be able to make a call
Our service is also compatible with other soft phones like Zoiper, Bria Solo, Bria Teams, Cloudsofpthone, Linphone etc.,. Contact our support team via ticket or live chat for further information.
How to use Zoiper softphone?
Follow the videos below to install and use Zoiper for making calls with Moitele Zoiper Installation of Zoiper for making outgoing calls Mobile installation - https://s.moitele.com/BluRkGDx PC installation - https://s.moitele.com/BluRkW1p Setup ...
What are the compatible soft phone apps and devices to make calls using Moitele service?
Moitele's cloud telephony service is accessible through standard SIP protocol. All the soft phone apps, IP phones, devices using the standard SIP protocol are compatible with Moitele. For example we have verified the following apps to be compatible ...
How can I use Webhook URL in Moitele softphone?
Webhook URL is an integration we offer that allows users to log data from the softphone into their database. Users can pass information from their Moitele account using webhook url. Basically, this integration allows you to record live actions into ...
Do you have a backup if the soft phones on the customer portal are not working?
Yes, we are always ready with backup solutions for any interruption with any of our soft phones. In case you ever find our soft phones not working, please visit this link. On this page, click 'Softphone' on the left menu (See ...
What are the advantages of Moitele Desktop softphone?
Moitele's desktop softphone is one of the most advanced softphone in the industry. It is easy and simple to use as - Easy to install. Separate app for Windows and MAC Fully compatible with WebRTC Familiar Key board shortcuts Other advantages of the ...