How to add/remove a call disposition in the call module?
Call Disposition in the Moitele User portal refers to the categorisation of leads generated from the outcome of an inbound or outbound call.
Follow these steps to add call disposition to the calls.
1. Login to the admin account in the user portal.
2. Click on the calls module
3. Click on the call disposition button
4. Enter the new disposition in the text box given
5. Click on Add.
Remove the call disposition
1. Click on the trash icon under action on which disposition you wish to delete.
How to add/remove/edit an active destination list?
Add a new active destination 1. Login to your admin account in the user portal 2. Go to DNC module 3. Click on Active destination. 4. Click on add button 5. Enter the name for the destination. 6. Assign the team 7. Select the countries which you want ...
How to add a blacklist number to the list?
1. Login to your admin account in the user portal 2. Go to DNC module 3. Click on blacklist 4. Click on the Add button 5. Create a black list name. 6. Assign the team 7. You can always add numbers in two ways. Attach a list of numbers in csv format ...
Where can I find the call rates?
You can find the call rates in the user portal. Follow these simple steps. 1. Login to the admin account in the user portal. 2. Go to the billing module. 3. Select the call rates to see the rate for every country.
Where to find the call status codes in the calls page ?
Our 'Calls' section gives comprehensive information about call history. This section provides you details of successful calls as well as failed calls. Along with call history, we also give call status (Answered/Busy/Failed/NoAnswer), we also provide ...
How can I download call recordings?
Follow these quick and easy steps to generate downloads for call recordings. Go to 'Calls' page and filter the data you wish to download. You can filter the data by Number, Date, Call status, Call type, Caller ID, Display name and Agent name. In the ...